Film School and God

It has been a while since I have updated these blogs. It has been a very busy road to Hollywood and I am loving every minute of it. The blessings I have been given, just getting out here are amazing, and now it is time to show what I can do.

This is my first week in the LA FILM SCHOOL and it has been very interesting. After eight years of being out of school (last one being the Art Institute of Atlanta) and running my own studio for the past ten years, it is really hard to get back into the groove of school. It is slower that I am use too, but that should prove to be a good thing, as I am able to work on tons of projects at once and help out as many other students as possible.

It is great to meet other Classmates with the same faith focus as I do. I pray God uses us all to do mighty projects that will help many people in need.

My main goal is to make the best projects with great meaning to them. If these projects can go to film festivals, speak to the hearts of the culture and help them to get involved with ministries, public services and other groups that make our nation greater than it is, my mission is a success.

Well, thanks for all the emails and support. Please keep praying for me and I will update these blogs as much as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog